Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm Back and here's my New Project

Hi everyone!
I have just completed building Arkham Asylum from Batman for the Lego contest in this month's magazine. The Asylum folds out in two directions where the cells are revealed. Then an "L" shaped floor gets slide in so you can see the inside view of the Asylum. It looks likes some of villains are having a blast sitting around a table while Mr. Freeze is awaiting an x-ray. The top of the building has Batman fighting or possibly flirting with Catwoman while Robin assists a guard on the watch tower (Brad built the tower). Also, the Joker is trying to escape with the aid of Harley Quinn. Can Batman save the day? Stay tuned. Here are two photos that I am going to submit tomorrow to Lego Magazine.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Datura513, very nice creation. It feels so lively and it's nice to see so many classic Batman characters in it.

By the way, did you hear about the Arkham Asylum video game coming out relatively soon? Judging from the screenshots it looks pretty great... do you have a PS3 or Xbox 360? If not, you might want to get one before the game's release. There's this Stacker 2 contest going on right now where you can win the system of your choice simply by designing a 6 Hour Power t-shirt. 6HP is an energy shot which makes a great pick me up since it enhances concentration and doesn't end with a crash. There are less than 300 entrants as of now, so check out the details here: http://www.brickfish.com/Entertainment/Stacker2?tab=overview

By the way, I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I work with 6HP so feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you have any questions about the contest. I'd love to see what kind of t-shirt design you could come up with, especially if it's as creative as your LEGO constructions! Let me know if you enter and I'll gladly vote for your design. Have a great day.

Franklin Keane
www.6hrpower.com
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com